With the aims to provide extreme recognition to the industry and leaders for their extraordinary contribution towards infrastructure development in the world through their innovative ideas, products and services, Urban Transport News in association with the Indian Association of Urban Rail and Mobility Industry (IAURMI), is announcing Rail Infra and Mobility Business Digital Awards 2020 (RIMBDA 2020).
Benefits To Participants
No doubt this platform would be an exclusive opportunity for the industry and leaders to showcase their innovative strength and achievements before the world which will help them to add value to their brand. In short, at the ail Infra and Mobility Business Digital Awards 2020 (RIMBDA 2020), you can-
- Brand visibility: Showcase your innovative products and services before the right audience.
- Recognition: Get recognised for contributing to the industry through innovative ideas, products, and services.
- Start Date of Nomination: 15th May 2020
- Last Date of Nomination: 30th June 2020
- Announcement Date of Winners: 7th July 2020
About the Awards
The Rail Infra and Mobility Business Digital Awards 2020 will be given in a total of 33 categories to the selected individuals and corporate leaders from the industry. The winners will be given an artistic trophy along with a “Certificate of Appreciation” digitally signed by our Editorial Advisory Board Members or Managing Editor of Urban Transport News publications. However, non-winner participants will also receive a digitally signed “Certificate of Participation”. The profile of winners will be featured in our next issues of Urban Transport Infrastructure Magazine as well as our website.
- Rail Business Leader of the Year
- Infra Business Leader of the Year
- Mobility Business Leader of the Year
- Urban Infra Architect of the Year
- Railway Innovator of the Year
- Transport Researcher of the Year
- Young Researcher of the Year
- Infra-Man of the Year
- Infra Woman of the Year
- Mass Rapid Transit Project of the Year
- Rail Solution Provider of the Year* (in 17 sub-categories)
- Rail Business Start-up of the Year
- Infra Solution Provider of the Year
- Tunneling Solution Provider of the Year
- Infra Business Start-up of the Year
- M&P Solution Provider of the Year
- Bus Transit Project of the Year
- Green Mobility Project of the Year
- Logistics Solution Provider of the Year
- Shared Mobility Solution Provider of the Year
- Micro-Mobility Solution Provider of the Year
- E-Mobility Solution Provider of the Year
- Smart Mobility App of the Year
- Mobility Business Start-up of the Year
- DPR Consultant of the Year
- Project Management Consultant of the Year
- Infra Designer & Architecture of the Year
- Rail & Transport Training Provider of the Year
- Transport Research Institute of the Year
- PR Solution Provider of the Year
- Security Solution Provider of the Year
- Digital Solution Provider of the Year
- Manpower Solution Provider of the Year
*The "Rail Solution Provider of the Year" Award is divided into 17 sub-categories which are based on product and services offered by the industry. These products and services are - (1) AFC & Ticketing, (2) Camera & Recorder, (3) Civil Construction (EPC), (4) Electrical & Power Supply, (5) Fasteners & Fittings, (6) HVAC (Air Conditioning), (7) Instrumentation Equipment, (8) Lift & Escalator, (9) Measuring & Calibration, (10) Mechanical Equipment, (11) Rolling Stock, (12) Signalling, (13) Telecom, (14) Track & P-Way, (15) Train Software, (16) Sensor Technology, and (17) Steel & Metals.
• INR 10000: for domestic participants (GST @18% extra) • USD 250: for overseas participants
• Online / Net Banking • PayPal / Payoneer Global Payment Gateway
Bank Account Details (for direct payment)
• Current Account No.: 2213638360 • Account Name: Urban Transport News • Banker Name: Kotak Mahindra Bank • Branch Name: Mayur Vihar Phase-I, New Delhi • Branch IFSC: KKBK0000203 • Swift Code: KKBKINBB203
- GST No.: 07BZSPS0882E1ZV
- PAN: BZSPS0882E
How to submit nominations
• Step 1: Make the payment of Nomination Fee online • Step 2: Fill Nomination Form Online • Step 3: Get confirmation on E-mail (Payment invoice will be issued to all successful entries.)
- Nominations are open to all national/international personalities/business entities irrespective of the size and age of the business.
- The nomination must be done by an authorized representative of the firm/company/individual.
- Nomination can be submitted for more than one category subject to the relevancy of the business of the company/firm/individual.
- The nomination received from the blacklisted company will not be entertained.
- The nomination fee is refundable in case of cancellation of the program.
- The winners will be selected by a team of industry experts and our editorial advisory board.
- The evaluation of winners will be done based on their past, present (ongoing projects), and innovative achievement irrespective of the age of the person or business entity.
• Trophy Sponsors: Rs. 50,000.00 or USD 1000 • Certificate Sponsors: Rs 25,000.00 or USD 500 • Media Partnership: No Fee (The logo of the sponsor will appear on the trophy/certificate)
If you have any query with respect to Nominations, Sponsorship or Other Advertising Opportunities, please contact:
Mr. Vinod Shah, Coordinator Phone: +91 9716454505 E-mail: [email protected]